Rec Center Physical Therapy complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Rec Center Physical Therapy does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Qualified sign language interpreters;
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Rec Center Physical Therapy’s Compliance Officer.
- Rec Center Physical Therapy’s Compliance Officer, Pam Fox
- Mailing Address: 400 Collins Rd NE MS 154-100, Cedar Rapids, IA 52498
- Telephone number: 319-295-8899
- Fax: 319-295-8833
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Rec Center Physical Therapy’s Compliance Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf , or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.